- Using data to make decisions doesn’t kill creativity. It enhances it. An article on AdExchanger from a chap who works for McCann. 
- Thomas Reuters’innovation Pipeline. I had no idea about the breadth of their activities. Great video. 
- On the knowledge graph and the neatly assembled information we see on the side nowadays when we search Google 
- And Article on new programming jargon from coding horror. 
- A great article on Adotas about the great lows and, of course, the great highs of Spotify – which is now valued at close to a $1billion. 
- This is a pretty old post which I just came across. It is about life in KAUST – Saudi Arabia’s amazing university. The goods, bads and bizzares. There are also links to some pictures on Flickr. Written by an acquaintance from my days in Glasgow.